Voip

All non-fitba stuff in here please.

Voip

Postby scottish » Wed Aug 02, 2006 9:12 am

I've been a long-time Skype user and thought it would be a good idea to get a USB phone rather than sit with headphones on while making/receiving calls. Based on my experience with them I would heartily recommend this site for anyone thinking of doing the same.

I had a query about the transaction I made and the response I received was both personal and prompt which made a welcome change from the usual automated answer.

My only small quibble is that the CD which accompanied the phone was Windows-only and Mac users have to resort to our old friend Google to obtain the necessary SkypeMate software to make the phone active. If you're using a Mac you'll also have to alter your Skype prefs to USB Audio Device from inbuilt microphone. This isn't clear from the documentation.

But other than that, first-class service and a first-class product at a knockdown price.
scottish
Site Admin

Postby Nerdy Elvin » Mon Aug 07, 2006 8:16 pm

any of you guys go golfing? I've been thinking about doing just that... I heard it actually improves your PERSONALITY! Is this true?
Nerdy Elvin

Postby LEATHERSTOCKING » Thu Sep 21, 2006 7:55 pm

Nope. Walking the Antonine Wall DOES. Forty seven Roman miles from one end to the other is dead exciting &, as you`ll find, makes everything dead interesting
LEATHERSTOCKING

Return to Off Topic