Rangers documentary

The place to recommend (or otherwise) football or football-related TV programmes, DVDs, Videos and Movies.

Also to let users know about upcoming programmes in your part of the world.

Rangers documentary

Postby Gorgiewave » Wed May 23, 2012 9:30 am

Does anybody know if it'll be possible to watch the Rangers documentary tonight outside the UK? I have looked on the BBC website, but I don't see an option for watching BBC TV straight off the website.

Any help appreciated.
"He took about half an hour to do it, but he did it!"
Gorgiewave

Re: Rangers documentary

Postby scottish » Wed May 23, 2012 11:48 am

Gorgiewave wrote:Does anybody know if it'll be possible to watch the Rangers documentary tonight outside the UK? I have looked on the BBC website, but I don't see an option for watching BBC TV straight off the website.

Any help appreciated.

It's on BBC 1 Scotland and BBC 1 Northern Ireland. Channels 971 and 973 respectively on Sky. Other than that I'm sure someone will post the entire programme onto YouTube pdq. Another option is to instal the Stealthy add-on for Firefox and watch on BBC iPlayer after the broadcast.
scottish
Site Admin

Re: Rangers documentary

Postby Gorgiewave » Sun May 27, 2012 8:35 pm

scottish wrote:
Gorgiewave wrote:Does anybody know if it'll be possible to watch the Rangers documentary tonight outside the UK? I have looked on the BBC website, but I don't see an option for watching BBC TV straight off the website.

Any help appreciated.

It's on BBC 1 Scotland and BBC 1 Northern Ireland. Channels 971 and 973 respectively on Sky. Other than that I'm sure someone will post the entire programme onto YouTube pdq. Another option is to instal the Stealthy add-on for Firefox and watch on BBC iPlayer after the broadcast.

Thanks for that. I saw on a youtube upload, which now seems to have been deleted.
"He took about half an hour to do it, but he did it!"
Gorgiewave

Return to TV, DVD, Video & Film