[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
www.scottishleague.net • View topic - Played more than 300 league appearances for one club

Played more than 300 league appearances for one club

Scottish Football Answers to Questions

Played more than 300 league appearances for one club

Postby bobby s » Fri Jul 22, 2005 9:35 pm

It's the Hope I can't stand
bobby s

Postby Sat31March1928 » Fri Jul 22, 2005 9:50 pm

Jackson; James; Jackson; James; Jackson
Sat31March1928

Postby Scottish » Fri Jul 22, 2005 11:45 pm

Scottish
Site Admin

Postby Scottish » Sat Jul 23, 2005 12:06 am

Scottish
Site Admin

Postby Lisbon67 » Sat Jul 23, 2005 10:14 am

Lisbon67

Postby Gersman » Sat Jul 23, 2005 11:13 am

Fifty one and counting
Gersman

Postby Scottish » Sat Jul 23, 2005 12:45 pm

Scottish
Site Admin

Postby Lisbon67 » Tue Jul 26, 2005 4:08 pm

If you've got the disk with post-war appearances you should cut and paste into a blank spreadsheet then sort by club, player then season. That's a halfway house to getting those with over 300 for one club as you'll be able to see at a glance which players were at which club for any length of time and you can add up their tallies yourself. Easier than going through an A-Z

BTW the shortest possible time to have spent with one club to accumulate 300 appearances is eight seasons post 1975 and nine before that or ten if playing in the late 40s early 50s
Lisbon67

Postby Scottish » Tue Jul 26, 2005 6:20 pm

You sure about that. It's doing my nut in. I've spent the past hour at it with mixed results. I tried with the 'A's and was able to format one sheet in the order club, season, player but nothing else worked. In the 'B's I was able to format a sheet as club, season, player and another as club,player season but then in the 'C's nothing at all.

Just does nothing. I've tried inserting extra worksheets and formatting them as text but nothing happens.

It's driving me up the wall.
Scottish
Site Admin

Postby Lisbon67 » Tue Jul 26, 2005 8:22 pm

Sounds like you're copying the whole sheet across. Just move the data. That's what I did.
Lisbon67

Postby bobby s » Tue Jul 26, 2005 9:15 pm

I've got the wonderous disk, I was going to use it to compile the Hibs list.

One for future reference I think :)
It's the Hope I can't stand
bobby s

Postby Scottish » Tue Jul 26, 2005 9:27 pm

Scottish
Site Admin

Postby Sat31March1928 » Thu Jul 28, 2005 10:44 pm

I've loaded the disc into my database and fixed a few minor anomalies between the different sheets.

I've loaded some results onto the website

http://www.londonhearts.com/scotland/dom/l400bytot.html

http://www.londonhearts.com/scotland/do ... yplay.html

http://www.londonhearts.com/scotland/do ... yclub.html
Sat31March1928

Postby Sat31March1928 » Thu Jul 28, 2005 11:13 pm

Sat31March1928

Postby Sat31March1928 » Thu Jul 28, 2005 11:18 pm

Sat31March1928